Market Timing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market Timing

A day trader needs to be well conversant with technical and fundamental analysis to be successful.

This should be combined with money and risk management strategies to ensure long term profitability. Click here to read more on risk management.

A viable risk/reward ratio is necessary for one to enjoy long term profitability as a day trader. When using a market timing strategy, a trader needs to have high levels of discipline in order to capture the right trades at the right moment.

The day trader should be adept at following price charts and accurately reading price movements, price volumes, and price trends.

It is necessary for the trader to know all about different candlestick patterns to determine the most ideal trade entry and exit points.

As a day trader, one should know when the markets are most liquid and dynamic with the highest volumes traded.

One should also know which types of economic data have the potential to change currency prices and which time frames are most favorable for their chosen currency pairs.

Timing is definitely the key setting in all, if we wish to be successful then we got to be very sure about our timing and that’s possible only when we do analyzing correctly, it’s where I feel incredibly lucky that I trade with OctaFX broker where I get plenty of help and support which is through their awesome cTrader platform which is develop for ECN trading and there are no issues over slippage, re quote or any such issues, so it keeps me relaxed.

Comment

For me, it’s very easy to identify good entry points of market because I use trading signal service of trade24 broker! Last month I got here, 94% accuracy; as I use Stop Loss trading tool according to their direction! That’s way, I don’t face right now unexpected trading result in my trading! Important point is, it’s a free trading signal service!

Comment

I don't know how far we can depend on time to enter and leave a market. It is constantly better to utilize technical and basic analysis to time our entrance and exit in a market. Trading in view of measurable information combined with time may not work constantly. Likewise, all sections and exits must be contemplated out by a trader. This would just empower him to examine trades. Making passages in view of time could never empower a trader to examine botches if the trade turns out badly. I am trading with MaximusFx that provides low spreads, 1:1000 leverage, 50% deposit bonus, 200+ trading instruments, instant execution and many more.
        TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
        http://en.maximusfx.com

Comment

Working...
        X