Scalping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scalping

One of the most profitable day trading strategies is scalping. A forex trader buys a currency and holds it for a very short period of time, gaining just a few pips, before s/he sells the currency.

Forex scalping time frames usually last between one minute and 5 minutes. This process is repeated over and over again throughout the trading day.

To be profitable, the trader has to learn how to look for trade signals and accurately interpret them to know when to buy and when to sell.

Additionally, since the pip gains are usually very small, the trader has to rely on very high leverage levels to make substantial profits.

There are forex robots used for forex scalping and offer the trader a fully automated system.

The trader has to teach the robot which signals to look out for and how to react to them.

I love doing scalping, it’s a sort of method that can bring huge rewards but can be risky as well, it’s important to balance things in order to gain maximum, if we are able to find that balance then we will be able to gain plenty, but without the balance we will always find profit making harder. I go with OctaFX broker where I gain a lot of support especially to do with their 50% bonus on deposit which is also use able, so that’s why I find it extremely beneficial and helps me balance out things.

Comment

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. Actually due to getting profit instantly we the traders are extremely dependable on this trading approach. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions, by the way I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which is regulated and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, as a scalper I always feel comfortable when trading .

Comment

I am a pro trader; so I can’t rely only scalping trading style! .Nonetheless during Asian session, I mostly do scalping trading but swing trading style is my always favorite! Basically, I don’t want to miss any trading chance of live market whatever trading style it is! In addition, I have most flexible live trading environment from trade24 broker, where I can use all kind of trading styles and all technical tools!

Comment

Scalping is the most profitable trading strategy. Forex traders are online earner. Every Forex trader sells their currency after holding for very short period. In the mean while they gain very short amount of currencies. Basically scalping is the time frame of Forex trading. It’s last between one to five minutes. To make profit in Forex business trader must learn how to wait for the signals and when to buy and also when to sell. Applying scalping process I found MXTrade is the best broker.

Comment

In my trading career, I am a professional scalper and I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to use scalping in a proper way. That’s why my great choice was LQDFX which until the end of time ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is really comfortable to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to ensures first of all the broker which always ensures lowest trading spreads including minimum margin requirements.

Comment

Scalping is a good trading strategy. But new traders should not do scalping. Scalping tends people to do over trade. Once you are expert with controlling your emotions in trading, you can do scalping also. I do sometimes scalping with FXPM as they have very tight spreads.

Comment

I am an expert scalper and I generally need to rely upon most minimal trading spreads which is extremely steady to utilize scalping legitimately. That is the reason my incredible decision was MaximusFx which until the point when the finish of time guarantees most reduced trading spreads from 0.1 pips which is extremely agreeable to make benefit with surely by utilizing any sorts of trading systems in especially the scalping that gets benefit a brief timeframe. in this way, we the traders who are especially hawkers need to guarantees most importantly the broker which dependably guarantees least trading spreads including least margin prerequisites.
                TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
                http://en.maximusfx.com

Comment

Working...
                X