Find A Broker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find A Broker

Undoubtedly, this is the step that requires all of your research skills and an unwavering dedication and focus.

If you don’t want to be one of those sob stories we hear all the time about newbies who fell victim to scam brokers, then you had better take your time on this and conduct due diligence.

Your choice of broker is what will make or break your forex investment dreams. Choose one with a good track record. Choose one who has been in the business for a long period.

Click here to read some other criteria for choosing the best broker.

The best way to sort out the good from the bad and the ugly is to rely on recommendations from people you trust and who have been trading forex online for a number of years.

Click here to read a review of some of the best brokers in the market.

Finding a broker is equally important as finding a good strategy or method, if we don’t have good broker then we will have obvious struggle and difficulty maintaining things, so that’s why I go for popular and established company in OctaFX, it’s regulated plus a true ECN while there is also great benefits that includes having 50% bonus on deposit that’s use able plus incredibly accurate daily market forecast given as well, so it’s all just perfect for anyone to go with.

Comment

There are many review sites nowadays that will tell you about the brokers but for me a broker is good if it has spent some years in market. If any new broker is giving many facilities and options, it does not mean that it is a good broker. For a good broker time spent in market is must.

Comment

Yes, it’s absolutely true that finding right broker is the start of everything, if we have right (good) broker than we can do everything, but without reliable broker everything will be hard to handle. I go with OctaFX Company where I feel extremely good because of the marvelous conditions available here which counts up with their razor thin spread starting from 0.1 pips to high leverage to rebates and much more, it’s all absolutely cool to work with in order to bring rewards.

Comment

You can try FreshForex broker. That company has been operating on the market for more than 12 years and it's regulated by two serious organisations called CRFIN and KROUFR.

Comment

I have already found the best broker by long stretch and that’s OctaFX, it’s the best broker available in the industry with having 16 awards in just 4 years, it’s a pleasure to be working with them. I have been part of this company since last 2/3 years and have been able to do whatever I wish without any restrictions at all and this includes been able to do scalping, hedging, news trading or even EA and all with high level of support available in terms of conditions.

Comment

Finding a broker has become a big challenge now days, it’s obvious that this is because so too many options available and most have wrong intention, so that makes it just so much harder to work out. Currently, I trade with OctaFX where I feel absolutely easy and satisfied with them. They are regulated plus a true ECN and is absolutely safe and secure, so there is really no worries or problem for me with them in any way whatsoever!

Comment

Although, I will restrict myself from saying that broker makes massive difference, as I always put good strategy ahead of this. This is why we need to first work out good strategy and only after that we should go with finding broker. I am fortunate enough that I wasn’t ever required to worry over broker, as I found OctaFX and there is hardly any company better than them. I like them so much in every way from having low spreads to high leverage to bonuses, it’s all present here which makes them ever so special!

Comment

I believe it’s one of the biggest challenges as trader to locate right broker which is not just safe, but also offer easy making conditions. It’s a sort of combination that’s not easy to find, but one can get there if we use common sense while research. I am with FP Markets and the simplest reason for me to work with them is regulated by ASIC and seriously good service. Offering ECN account with spreads starting from 0.1 points, quick execution of all trades plus 24/5 support and much more on that line, so I can’t really imagine a broker better than them or even close to their caliber!

Comment

I would recommend you to avoid unreliable brokers like Exness or GrandCapital, cause they have hidden or unclear trading conditions and change them all the time. I lost a lot of my money when Exness has increased margin levels.

Comment

A broker that is transparent is forthcoming about the procedures being followed, discloses clear metrics about their operations and, generally, doesn’t behave like there’s something to hide. A number of brokers frequently publish their execution statistics, trading volumes and other details which may be of use to you, especially if you want to get an idea of a broker’s operations prior to opening an account with them.
                      From my experience several years in forex I can recommend ECNCAPITAL, the best broker in forex market. You probably know that a broker will either charge you for the spread or charge a commission. ECNCAPITAL giving the lowest spread to their clients. Their relation with their traders is so much transparent. Your fund safety is one of the motto of them.

Comment

My broker lxmarket is so much transparent with their activities. For that I choose them to do my trade with. Initial deposits are free, ease at deposits & withdrawal, they offer currency pair, they are giving 24/7 customer service to assists their clients with any kind of situation. Their trading platforms software are easy to use, visually pleasing, has a variety of technical & fundamental analysis tools, so traders can be entered & exited with ease.

Comment

Trading with right broker is test of skills, as it’s easy to get caught into broker offering freebies, but it’s hard to find one that’s truly good. We need to sensible when it comes to joining broker, as it shouldn’t be about regulation or freebie only. It should be complete package; I go with OctaFX where I get it all. They are outstanding by all measurements having small spreads from 0.1 pips while there are over 70 instruments to select from, I enjoy it all.

Comment

When looking for a broker , there are many things that you have to check. According to my trading experience I will looking for first of all if they are regulated or not. Then I will focus on their deposit and withdrawal system how it works. by the way now I am comfortable with TempleFX which is regulated with real ECN/STP trading platform and always ensures easy withdrawal system without long time process including security of funds at any deposits. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Comment

From my perspective, choosing a forex broker is a personal decision. First, you need to make a list of what you want from a broker. Some things you will absolutely require, others will be things you want, but can live without. There are so many factors to consider. Does the broker permit your trading style? This is very important if you plan to newstrade or scalp. Some brokers might suspend you. Others will cancel your winning trades. MTrade is suited my style.

Comment

Working...
                              X