Forex Trading Requires Patience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forex Trading Requires Patience

You will not make millions from an initial investment of $1,000 in three weeks, that I can assure you!

Forex trading, like most other investments, will start you off with modest profits… if you are lucky.

Most new entrants into the market actually make more losses than profits and this is just a normal part of the learning curve.

The best way to protect your capital and ensure your long term profitability is to train extensively using a demo account.

Do not be in a rush to switch to a live account until you can show consistent profits over at least a three month period on a demo account.

The worst way for anyone is to have targets like 1 week I turn this into that or so on, if we want to be expert or achieve talk able results than forget about targets and focus on action, it’s shortest road to success. I am with OctaFX broker and my only target is to be successful and make profits consistently which I am able to achieve due to their low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 plus smooth trading platform that helps me trade better.

Comment

According to me it would be great if we get from our brokers a wide range of trading facilities as like profitable bonus , lowest trading spreads , low transaction cost , free demo account , active customer services , high leverage for making profit very rapidly , minimum margin requirements’ and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Comment

Patience is an undeniable essential for forex trading. It is in like way amazing for forex trading. Most traders don't have the versatility to sit tight for a good 'ol fashioned market position to trade. They attempt all around asked for to open new request or recoup their scenes by opening new request. This takes in the wake of burrowing a basic opening which might be enlightenment behind death of the trader's account. Henceforth, we should sit tight for a decent 'ol molded market position and open another request after. I trade with FXPM as they give me tight spreads and a leverage of up to 1:500. I like their base trading expense and snappy withdrawal procedure. My personal account manager assigned by FXPM is also very helpful.

Comment

patience is the main virtue in trading if you want to be successful. Whenever you think of being a trader you should master patience. As of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) patience is a tree of hardships but its fruit is very sweet. I traded with Ironfx broker where they are the worst broker of all. The sponsor Barcelona and they should get all the penalties. Ironfx is the worst broker of all. They block peoples money where the patience to get the money back has been unlimited.

Comment

Working...
          X