share your trading strategies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• share your trading strategies

In Fx trading we the traders actually select our trading strategies according to our trading understanding. There are many kinds of trading strategies in Fx trading and from all scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading approach that brings profit instantly. But mostly scalpers feel uncomfortable when scalping as by and large trading broker doesn’t allow trading concept such as this. by the way as a scalper now I am with LQDFX which is real STP trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.

Strategy is always the major issue of trading if that is perfectly healthy then everything will make certain yet in the event that we have that in muddling state then everything will go in that way. It is troublesome in Forex to take after methods reliably in light of remarkable conditions however with FXPM I have always got a free hand on account of their ultra low spreads beginning from 0.1 pip. It moreover has minute withdrawal and deposit facility. It executes the trade without reqouting.

Comment

There are thousands of trading strategies with the help of which a trader can make good profit. Most of the traders fails because they switch their trading strategy very often. There are certain drawdown in every trading strategy which traders fails to understand. Mostly I felt that I make losses because I set stop loss very near to my trading entry and for that I lose money. I know inside where I should put the stop loss but yet I do this kind of shitty mistakes.
      ​Though with the help of my broker FreshForex I am trying to get over this trading mistakes and I hope I will be a better trader very soon and will be making millions from trading. I believe that and with great broker like FreshForex it is quite easy for me now.

Comment

Traditional Forex trading can pose problems for religion-abiding Muslims because it often involves interest. Your Forex broker could charge interest if you borrow to open a position. And if you keep your position open overnight, you could stand to receive or pay interest depending on the prevailing interest rates. Circle Markets giving the place where Muslims can trade also. They are providing countless scope to make big amount of profits through trading of foreign exchange currencies.
        By trading with them your order will always be executed at the requested price, instant orders, every time. In their trading platform individual trader can find out their own trading style and fit their self into this and trade with comfort. They are the best one I ever trade with.

Comment

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be sued, if you love scalping , should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Comment

My strategy would be very much straight forward. That is to work with plans and that is possible when we approach things correctly. It is rather easy with MayTradingPortal, who are amazing with their signal services, affiliate program to help getting up to 30% and much more. Also, one can learn the Secrets on how to make $200 in just 1 hour for free https://www.maytradingportal.com/affiliates/affiliates/

Comment

Working...
            X