security of funds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• security of funds

In Fx trading for leading a comfortable and secure trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose credible broker which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading.

Security of funds is the first priority for any business in the world. Like if you are trying to save your money in the bank you should make sure the bank is well reputed and can provide good security for funds. A forex broker is nothing different. I have traded with Capital Trust Markets broker with whom i have invested a good amount of money seeing their facilities like 100% bonus and lowest spread but i did not even imagine that all these services are provided for trapping clients. They blocked all my withdraws without any notice and when i tried to contact their regulatory body they told me that before that day their regulation and license was cancelled and they fled with my money. Scam like this is curse to the forex world.

Comment

If you want to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly first of all you have to make sure the credible trading broker which always ensures a wide range of trading facilities. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. in my trading career, as a scalper now I am using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. That’s why from here I can use my any kinds of trading techniques for all time including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Comment

The safety of the funds have always been the traders’ concern when it comes to Forex trading. I am lucky that I have got FXPM broker. At FXPM, they have taken extraordinary measures in order to ensure a very high level of fund safety. Moreover it is a regulated forex broker which brings more transparency. I really feel safe with them with my money. Apart from security of fund it provides excellent trading environment for its customers.

Comment

In forex trading there are many important things we the traders have to make sure for ensuring a better trading life. as like good trading knowledge , good support from a trading broker , real money managing plan , risk management approach , knowing the approach how to use Stop Loss , controlling emotions and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Comment

Working...
          X