How can I be safe from losses?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I be safe from losses?

Without properly trading knowledge you can get loss. If you want to safe for loss then you require proper knowledge about forex trading. If you earn good skill and good knowledge then you must safe form loss.

I think we all know that the only thing which can save us from losses is education yet we seek for answers. I believe we should always attempt to gain as much knowledge as possible, it is the only way we will ever get profits, if we are not having education then we are likely to struggle, so that’s why we need to be really careful in order to work well. I get plenty of security with OctaFX broker’s support especially with the rebate program where I get 50% cash back on all trading orders including the losing ones.

Comment

So true Derek, I also use their rebate scheme and I simply love it. I am joined under my friend and I get 15 dollars profits per lot size I trade and even if I lose I am still getting similar amount, so this is something very rare and I don’t think there are too many brokers with such feature, so I consider myself extremely fortunate to be joined under OctaFX while they also have many more benefits like educational section and more to help us learn trading well.

Comment

Please, don’t concern about your losing trade positions, just focus on your learning process! In addition, never try to recover all of your losing trades by only one single trade position! Be logical, not emotional! Now my trading accuracy is more than 80%, basically I follow live market reviews of trade24 broker, there I get full trading setup, that’s way I don’t need to rely on others trading analysis or system; by the way, yes I need to learn more and improve my trading skill!

Comment

There is nothing like keeping yourself safe from losses in forex trading. But if you want to make good profit, you can easily recover your losses. In this business loss is one of the part of the game and I really admit that in spot forex its really hard to gain a good profit in market structure we are seeing these days. I prefer trading option forex with lxmarkets.com as they provide the best deal and best ROI per trade where I can make living with my trading only. Lower loss higher gain, it is only possible with option trading.

Comment

In Fx trading for leading a comfortable and secure trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose credible broker which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading.

Comment

Loss is a part of trading. So, don't worry about your losing trade positions, simply concentrate on your learning procedure! Moreover, never endeavor to recuperate the greater part of your losing trades by just a single trade position! Be sensible, not passionate! Presently my trading exactness is over 75%, essentially I take after live market audits of FXPM broker, there I get full trading setup, that is way I don't have to depend on others trading analysis or framework; coincidentally, yes I have to take in more and enhance my trading aptitude!

Comment

To become profitable and overcome loss a trader should learn how to trade properly. Education is very important and to be safe from losses a trader should be able to understand the market context and understand the market behavior if he or she wants to be successful in trading. There are hundreds of trading strategies but there are only a few trading support based broker who actually wants their clients to succeed.
                ​I am currently trading with FreshForex broker who provides me with best educational services and best trading conditions which helps me to trade profitably without any worries. I am really glad to trade with such reliable broker to trade with.

Comment

To become profitable and overcome loss a trader should learn how to trade properly. Education is very important and to be safe from losses a trader should be able to understand the market context and understand the market behavior if he or she wants to be successful in trading. There are hundreds of trading strategies but there are only a few trading support based broker who actually wants their clients to succeed.
                  ​I am currently trading with FreshForex broker who provides me with best educational services and best trading conditions which helps me to trade profitably without any worries. I am really glad to trade with such reliable broker to trade with.

Comment

Working...
                  X