Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it good to always change our trading style?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it good to always change our trading style?

get this kind of fine process on your own, you can try very much in order to find the top technique on your stock trading while good results throughout foreign exchange is actually learning from your errors plus the far more anyone consider the harder expertise you obtain

Successful person is only that who is willing to change himself according to the situation, if we stick to one way zone then we are more than likely to struggle. We should be flexible, as Forex is that sort of business where we can’t make profits through one way, so if we have multiple strategies or methods then only we will be able to perform well and gain profits, I get complete freedom to do trading using any technique with OctaFX broker, as they have clear policy of allowing it all.

Comment

Frankly speaking, I believe if we talk about good trader then it is obvious that we should be able to trade in any market situation with any technique, as that’s the real way of making profits and been successful, but if we are unable to do that then we should get upset. We should make sure we work step by step on every technique, as only then we will get better. I get plenty of opportunity with OctaFX, as with them, I can do it all and even practice it nicely with their epic demo contest like Champion, it’s all very special!

Comment

Well, if you are a demo trader then obviously you can change your trading strategy, style even your trading plan! But if you asking for live trader, then I have an excuse! Because, you have to lead your real account in order to your trading plan, don’t follow here any instant instruction or decision! Whatever, I have most secure ECN trading environment from trade24 broker, so I am comfortable with my trading plan and strategy, I never faced here slippage or requote problem.

Comment

It doesn’t matter what strategy we use, it’s all about trading with common sense and right method, if we have that then we will be able to perform well enough. I am extremely fortunate to work with OctaFX, as through their educational guidance and epic demo contest like cTrader, I am able to enjoy doing things in terms of practicing and keep up with the motivation which helps a lot due to high amount of prizes on the line to win.

Comment

To me yes, it is good to always change our trading style. Because market changes with time. Sometimes it is slow, sometimes the movement of the maker is very volatile. So one strategy will not work for all the time. I am a binary options trader. If you are interested in binary options trading, you can open an account with lxmarkets broker. It is a regulated broker with world class trading platform.

Comment

We the traders basically choose our trading strategies in order to our trading experience. In this market place there are many trading strategies that we the traders use for making profit with consistency. From all scalping is more usable and profitable that brings profit in a short time. But in spite of a profitable trading policy this don’t allows mostly trading platforms in particularly the regulated broker. By the way now I am with TempleFX which is regulated with ECN Execution and always permits scalping and hedging including lowest trading spreads. so, I can scalp for all time when trading.

Comment

Well, I have setup my trading style and my trading plan in my demo account; and right now I just follow my trading plans in my live trading account! Honestly, I don’t follow my instant trading decision in my live trading; it’s true flexible live trading environment of trade24 broker helps me to make out my best performance in trading! Like, now I can use healthy trading lot size due to their big welcome bonus!

Comment

According to our trading experience we the traders select our trading strategies. My trading career I have been using LQDFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading style that I always use. As a scalper I have been using this trading policy due to getting profit instantly, and I am very lucky to choose this STP Execution trading platform which always permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Comment

No, this is very bad habit! You need to make your trading preparation in your demo, don’t change your trading strategy and plan in your live trading account! Forex trading is all about mental game! Be disciplined and be successful! I found best learning environment in my demo account of trade24 broker! So, I started my live trading with enough preparation! As a result, now I am make-dealing with my real money quite contentedly!

Comment

For making profit with great consistent we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience , due to getting profit very rapidly by and large traders in particularly the newcomers are extremely dependable on scalping approach. But the scalpers always feel uncomfortable when using it practically. Because mostly brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this. By the way as a scalper, now I am comfortable with TempleFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spread. So, my trading life is very much comfortable now.

Comment

If you depend on lowest trading spreads I would suggest you LQDFX which at all times ensures comfortable trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with my trading strategy scalping that brings profit in a short time. actually really from all trading instruments spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. because the trading spreads can affect the result of our trading with certainly.

Comment

I think on the off chance that we talk about good trader then clearly we ought to have the capacity to trade in any market circumstance with any system, as that is the genuine method for making benefits and been profitable, yet in the event that we can't do that then we ought to get irritated. We should ensure we work well ordered on each strategy, as at exactly that point we will show signs of improvement. I am trading with FXPM broker. It gives low spreads, up to 500:1 leverage, advanced instructive lessons, free forex signals and limited time promotional offers of 1000 GBP and 2000 GBP giveaway.

Comment

Working...
                          X