Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why people say that forex business is a loss business?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why people say that forex business is a loss business?

many peoples when trade in forex and loss, those all say that forex is the game of loss only but all those who make profit they say its a healthy wealthy business.if all peoples loss in forex then why the forex market is still running and who is that who win and who is taking the money of all the looser. its right upto some extent that some big bosses realy win every time but much more common traders also make big profits

Forex is not straight forward business, but it’s not the toughest either, if we have education and experience then we can definitely work out things well. We just need to have passion and determination for the job; it will be enough for to make it big and win consistently. I am really fortunate that I work with OctaFX broker, as they have got great educational school section present; it really gives us valuable lessons that help in making profits consistently.

Comment

The majority of people end up losing money in Forex, due to bad money management rules or lack of discipline. The hardest thing in Forex is not making the calculations or predicting where to enter, how much to trade or what your limits should be, it is sticking to your strategy and following through with 100% discipline.

best binary brokers

Comment

Forex is not easy business; it is obvious but if we put effort then even mountains can be climbed, so we just need to be discipline. I always put 100% effort and with TradeWiseFx broker, it obviously helps a lot given their free demo account that I can use to enhance my performance and later on start with real account easily.

Comment

People often term anything bad if they are not good at it. I believe we should not have two minds with Forex, as it’s one of the best of the best in the world in terms of potential. I trade with OctaFX and with them, I can do it all smoothly because of the luxuries features present from having ECN account that can be operated at just 5 dollars to instant payments to daily market updates, it’s all present here which really makes it impossible to hate Forex.

Comment

Forex trading is difficult for whom, who don't have enough finding out about this colossal business field. In any case, i trade Options for that rather than Forex markets. In any case, options markets are moreover trying along these lines, to overcome from your inconveniences you should find out about options to an ever increasing extent. By looking at options, you can get data about options trading and take in the qualifications and great conditions of options trading over whatever other trading on the planet. Well ordered you getting clear viewpoint of options and when you are clear about anything you can do that thing with no dithering. If you have to learn options and trade viably with no strain of withdrawal issues , then you ought to endeavor lxmarkets educational and trading organizations of options.

Comment

There are specific many reasons in Fx trading that’s why the traders always fall a great loss and blame this market place. On them from all due to lack of the risk management capability. without using risk management approach by and large traders try to make money very rapidly by high leverage , my trading career I only use 1:500 leverage when I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. Otherwise I always depend on 1:100 leverage that always ensures my trading platform LQDFX. But in my demo trading I always use high leverage to see the performance how it works.

Comment

People are who say that forex is a loss business they are the people who do not have the proper knowledge of forex trading. They do not want to learn forex trading before they commenting on something life forex business. I am a forex trader. And I am doing good in this business with ECNCAPITAL.COM. With this broker I am always making profits whether it is smaller or bigger.

Comment

Most of us do not know about forex business. Those who do not study well about forex market and as well as economic market can’t comment about forex and they shouldn’t comment what they do not know. Forex market opening many opportunities for every class of people where they can make small profits. Those who are losing money in this business they don’t have the knowledge of forex. MXTrade can assist you to make your profit consistent in this business.

Comment

Forex is not straight forward business, but rather it's not the hardest either, on the off chance that we have instruction and experience then we can work out things well. We simply need enthusiasm and assurance for the activity; it will be sufficient for to become showbiz royalty and win reliably. I am truly lucky that I work with FXPM broker, as they have extraordinary instructive school segment display; it truly gives us important lessons that assistance in making benefits reliably.

Comment

Working...
                    X