Do you look for short cuts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you look for short cuts?

Short cut is a word that’s commonly attached to beginners, so that’s why I need to know whether we should look for short cuts or not? I work with OctaFX broker and with them; I am not required to seek short cut ways, it’s all to do with their brilliant rebate program where I am able to get 50% back on all trading orders and that’s even with losing trades, so that’s why it’s so much beneficial for me or all.

In order to my trading experience I think we the traders have to choose the right broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. so, for all time I feel comfortable when scalping.

Comment

No, keeping in mind the end goal to my trading background I think we the traders need to pick the correct broker that is more fitting to the idea of trading that will be utilized , in the event that you cherish scalping ought to pick the broker that permits trading idea, for example, this. as a hawker from my first day of trading I have been utilizing FXPM which is genuine trading platform and allows scalping including most minimal trading spreads and also least margin prerequisites. In this way, forever I feel good while scalping.

Comment

Working...
      X