Do you look for short cuts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you look for short cuts?

Short cut is a word that’s commonly attached to beginners, so that’s why I need to know whether we should look for short cuts or not? I work with OctaFX broker and with them; I am not required to seek short cut ways, it’s all to do with their brilliant rebate program where I am able to get 50% back on all trading orders and that’s even with losing trades, so that’s why it’s so much beneficial for me or all.

In order to my trading experience I think we the traders have to choose the right broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. so, for all time I feel comfortable when scalping.

Comment

No, keeping in mind the end goal to my trading background I think we the traders need to pick the correct broker that is more fitting to the idea of trading that will be utilized , in the event that you cherish scalping ought to pick the broker that permits trading idea, for example, this. as a hawker from my first day of trading I have been utilizing FXPM which is genuine trading platform and allows scalping including most minimal trading spreads and also least margin prerequisites. In this way, forever I feel good while scalping.

Comment

Therere is no short cut to success in forex. The main easy route is to buckle down and give much time to get accomplishment at the earliest opportunity. alternate ways are not the arrangement of the season of inconvenience. You require tolerance and diligent work to get achievement. There is no some other approach to be fruitful in Forex Trading.I am trading with MaximusFx, a regulated broker. It provides me a wide range of services including low spreads, 1:1000 leverage and instant trade execution.
        TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
        http://en.maximusfx.com

Comment

We the traders have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only credible trading broker , otherwise it is useless to have 200-300% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. by the way, now I am comfortable with LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and always ensures 100% initial bonus that I can use at all times including lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Comment

Working...
          X