Are you successful?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you successful?

I am trying to achieve good profits regularly and so far I am getting decent results, but I won’t call myself successful just yet, I believe successful is someone who is able to achieve good profits constantly instead of occasionally, but yes I am getting near. I give a lot of credit to my broker OctaFX, it’s never possible to do much without their help and support especially with 50% bonus on deposit offer which is also trade able without any restrictions.

Well, I don’t trade manually because I am not confident enough about my own trading skill, but interesting point is, I am earning regular money from this financial market by using Social Trading Service of trade24 broker! Before using this automatic trading service I used 2 more services from different source, but very bad experience! But here I am fully satisfied because till now I have never faced any kind of technical error! It’s a fair automatic trading service!

Comment

The broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly, so choosing a broker is very dedicated decision and we have to choose our broker in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, in my trading career I have chosen LQDFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use. As a professional scalper I have chosen this STP trading platform which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Comment

Proper forex education is one of the chief ingredients for realizing success as a forex trader. In forex trading you need various indicators, signals and oscillators to help you identify price trends and future currency price shifts. Now I am dealing with Circle Markets broker who offering full educational materials. With their materials, I am unable to identify what tools are available for monitoring and predicting market movements.
        They are helping me to protect my business from forex trading risk and enable me to benefit from any exchange rate movements which are in my favor. I never seen such helpful and co-operative broker like them in my trading career. I am really very impressed with their withdrawal process which is too fast.

Comment

Yes,I am successful forex trader and all credit goes to my broker FXPM. Since just with their assistance I got advance and earned goliath measure of money. I take this business as my bringing in light of my broker. They give me 100% help to lighting up any trading issues and trade better. I will propose this broker for all traders out there. They will impact you to feel extraordinarily secure. It also provides 500:1 leverage.

Comment

It’s very difficult to keep motivate in Fx trading, as there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly and mostly are loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge. by the way now I am greatly comfortable with LQDFX which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for trading by providing exclusive trading facilities with lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much comfortable and secure. And from here I can scalp freely for all time.

Comment

Successful trading is all about controlling your risk. There are some more important things to follow which include good strategy, good trading plan, professionalism and choosing the right broker. You can not get good result by trading in a poor broker. I trade forex at MaximusFx broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.
              TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
              http://en.maximusfx.com

Comment

Yes, I am successful and I can say it proudly because I have a very strong trading platform TradesFX. From this broker I am getting all trading support. They have a very active and multilingual customer support, fastest execution process, no limits on withdrawing funds, MT4 trading platform, 2 USD commission per referral, wide range of trading bonuses, tight spreads, hedging, 1: 500 leverage facility and many more. With their support I can earn consistently.

Comment

If we want to lead a secure and safety trading life with certainly first of all we the traders have to choose the credible broker which always guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.

Comment

A demo is a land of plenty for every trader to make a virtual profit. But once you try real you will be exposed to all difficulties and unfairnesses associated with real-time execution. Lags, slippages, widening spreads and canceling your profits for vague reasons. Depends on how honest and professional your broker.

http://www.turkishapartments.com/

Comment

We the traders have to choose the broker which always provides security of funds, lowest trading spreads, and low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long term process, active customer services and much more. From my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX because of these trading facilities. That’s why I always feel comfortable and secure when trading practically.

Comment

Working...
                      X