Do you often think you’re unlucky?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you often think you’re unlucky?

Forex trading is one mazing business and been part of this is great, but often we feel that we’re unlucky, so you think like that? I sometimes feel incredibly unlucky especially during high risk scalping, as often I get MC by few pips before market climbing back to direction I went for, so sometimes you feel upset, but thankfully I got enough support with OctaFX broker and they really help me working nicely with their huge rebate program that gives 15 dollars per lot size and that too even with losing trades too!

No I don't feel that I am unfortunate. Fortunes can support us one, a few circumstances yet it is information and experience can help you in trading. On the off chance that you can acquire legitimate learning of trading you can profit from trading. I primarily exchange options and the fortunes favors me. In any case, it is not valid. I do make each stride painstakingly regardless of the possibility that it is about picking a correct broker. I precisely picked my broker lxmarkets.com cause it is the best options trading platform on the web.

Comment

no! i do not think i am not lucky person. i believe in hard work . i am a forex trader i know what to do .luck will come to you if you are a good worker or hard worker . for trading you need a good guideline and TryMarkets is providing a good guideline . hope you luck will come to you and you can make lots of money from this business , and be careful about money management system of this market.
      With TryMarkets, you can also trade CFDs on commodity futures.

Comment

Well, I am not sure but I care absolutely little. I think unlucky or luck is words passed for me. I am at stage of my career where I only know education and experience not luck. If you got that ingredient than else matter very little. I do feel somewhat lucky with joined under FP Markets, as they are truly spectacular by all size and measurements. With having transparent system allowing us direct market access pricing giving us great advantage and conditions are gold like with over 1k instruments to pick including currency pairs, shares, commodities, indices and many products available! This is why I feel pretty lucky!

Comment

No, I believe I’m very lucky personal! Because, now I’m earning handsome money even though I’m only 23! That’s the power of Forex business! I have never faced any difficulties in my live trading account due to free Webinar series of trade24 broker! IN addition, right now I’m using their live trading service, they also help me to earn better money in my live trading; a very helpful Forex broker indeed!

Comment

It has been long time ago that I left thinking about luck, as I have started thinking towards skills and experience, if we have these factors than luck is not required. I am very lucky with having TradeWiseFX broker, so now I am happy with everything else. Here, I get it all from low spreads to deposit bonus or even Myfxbook option; it is lovely and helps up in every way!

Comment

No, I believe I’m very lucky here! Because, I have never face MC in my live trading account! In addition, I enjoyed my demo trading sessions a lot although I didn’t have any trainer! I am luckily, because I found trade24 broker! This is one of the most friendly trading platform, their educational features are just amazing especially their monthly webinars! In addition, now I am enjoying their transparent live trading service!

Comment

I feel lucky more often because I trade with FreshForex broker and they always offer different opportunities to earn extra money on trading.

Comment

Forex trading is not about being unlucky or lucky, it's about being consistent in profit making over years. So forget about luck, focus on attaining knowledge and skills. It's your skills that will give you result. In FXPM you will get amazing educational resources that will help you to sharpen your knowledge and skills.

Comment

Genuinely no one should depend upon luck in trading. You can be blessed with luck in one, or a couple of times but not all the times. You genuinely need to fathom what you're doing. It's the knowledge and skills that finally pays off. If you do consistent work in right way, you will get accomplishment. I'm trading with MaximusFx where I study their advanced educational resources. It provides me low spreads, 1:1000 leverage, 200+ trading instruments and many more.
                    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
                    http://en.maximusfx.com

Comment

Definitely not, I never ever think that I am unlucky. I feel very fortunate and proud to trade with TopFX24. I know that forex business is amazing business as well as very risky. But the broker I am trading with is very supportive and helpful that I am able to overcome the maximum risk. They are very good in multilingual customer support, which is 24/5 hours. With their proper risk management I can minimize my trading risk and maximize the profit.

Comment

Working...
                      X