Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100% Rebate - OctaFx - Stop Losing Money Anymore!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100% Rebate - OctaFx - Stop Losing Money Anymore!!

We are paying rebate on OctaFx clinets
    • 80% People are Connected With IBs
    • But Receive Zero
    • From This Commission
    • Highest Forex Cashback & Rebates
    • REBATE PAYMENT:- Perfect Money, Paypal, Moneybookers, Bitcoins
    • OctaFx Sign up link : my.octafx.com/open-account/?refid=154

Cashback/Rebate Rate : $0.8 per round turn lot traded.

How To Cashback/Rebate?
    1. Sign up OctaFx account with our refferal link my.octafx.com/open-account/?refid=154
    2. After sign up deposit trade and provide in this thread your account id or PM
    3. We will see your account and payout accordingly on this thread
    4. you will be payout same working day
    ================================================== ============================================
    Notes
    You must have cumulative funds of $100 or more in all accounts in order to receive Cashback/Rebate farom us.
    Any completed trading transactions with duration of three (3) minutes or less will not be included in the calculation of the Cashback/Rebate. Duration is considered the time between the opening and closing of a position.
    All positions that were closed on the platform using the functions “close by” and “multiple close by” will not be included in the calculation of the Cashback/Rebate.
    All positions closed with a profit or a loss of less than 30 points (3 pips in 4-digit precision terms) will not be included in the calculation of the Cashback/Rebate.

About OctaFx

Open Demo AccountVisit Website
    • Company : Octa Markets Incorporated
    • Regulation : N/A
    • Execution Type : Market Maker
    • Commission : None
    • Spreads : OctaFx Spreads
    • Platforms : MT4
    • Min Trade Size : 0.01 Lot
    • Max Trade Size : No Max
    • Max Levarage : 1:500
    • Min Initial Deposit : $5
    • Accept US Clients : No
    • Offers Islamic Accounts : Yes
    • Accounts Can be Held In : USD, EUR
    • Rollover(Swaps) : OctaFx Rollover(Swaps)
    • Deposit Methods : Skrill (Moneybookers), FasaPay, UnionPay, CashU, Perfect Money, Credit Card, Bank Wire
    • Hedging : Yes
    • Withdrawal Methods : Skrill (Moneybookers), FasaPay, UnionPay, CashU, Perfect Money, Bank Wire
    • Contact Info : Contact OctaFx
    • Year Open : 2011

I have worked with many brokers in the past, but I have never seen anything like OctaFX, as it’s not for the rebate of 100%, but it’s about much more whether it’s about their general service or whether this is about their steady spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also daily market updates and many such features, it’s all super cool and something that helps me in working nicely and allows me to succeed.

Comment

Pharmascience product Health Gainer for Gain Calories in Human Body.

For weight gain and and needs more calorie going back to the factor that you take pharmascience health gainer product for so many calories to build muscle effectively, weight gainers come in a variety of different calorie levels, so be sure to match an appropriate one to your needs :- For More Visit.
      .................................................. .................................................. ............

Comment

Working...
      X