My Broker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Broker

I would like to suggest for choosing a broker you should do your own research. Then you can easily find out the broker you want to have and trade with. The research will require you to evaluate the different brokers you see on the net, and you can check their features. According to my research I now trade with ECNCAPITAL. The most transparent broker in forex market.

My opinion is that you should do your own search for choosing a broker. In my trading career I was done my research on brokers. Then I realize that which broker is safe and which are not? You should some primary elements while broker selection. Like you should check their funds security transaction cost, withdrawal process and most importantly their bonus offers etc. From my research I found MXTrade broker. This is the most transparent and active broker in the market.

Comment

I am not willing to suggest at any brokers which I have not verified or used. As a result most of them are found to be scams. But as a new trading platform I can suggest TempleFX which I have been using from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading facilities with secure trading environment. From here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to use my any kinds of trading techniques including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. that’s why I always feel comfortable and secure when trading practically.

Comment

I am a trader of trade12. I have chosen this broker for it’s special feathers. The security of their clients’ funds is their top priority. With this broker, one can be absolutely assured that his deposits are secured in every possible way. The Company maintains operational and client bank accounts with reputable international banking institutions. The maximum leverage that an investor can get by trading with Trade12 is up to 1:400. This broker provides spreads as low as 2 pips on the Silver account, and also offers fixed spreads starting from 1 pip on Platinum account.

Comment

From my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time make sure security of funds , superior execution for trading , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly. and they don’t restrict any don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Comment

Promoting a broker is a kind of duty of every trader in forex market. A broker who is very much supportive and facilitate their traders with many kind of necessary services are deserve to recognize and suggested by their clients. Though my broker TryMarkets is already well known in this huge industry. For their dedicated services they already got many awards. I would be feel proud to tell others that I’m trading with them.
            With TryMarkets, you can also trade CFDs on commodity futures.

Comment

In this retail market place there are almost thousands brokers are available, that’s why it’s very much difficult to find a right broker and most of them are found to be scams. By the way I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, I always feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.

Comment

Actually according to our trading understanding we the traders basically choose our trading brokers. I have chosen TempleFX in my trading career which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use. I always like to trade with scalping approach that brings profit in a short time . and that’s why I have chosen this STP trading platform which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.

Comment

Broker is a very important factor to traders. It is like backbone to them. A trader can not do trade without the help of a broker. So a trader has to be very careful while choosing a broker. It is a very tough task to do. I myself trade with FreshForex broker. This broker is very good at their services and give all the facilities that a trader needs in his trading. Their customer support system is very good. This broker is very supportive and also very reliable. I feel comfortable working with this broker.
                  FreshForex online broker offers the best option for trading online. Trade with no minimum deposit, leverage up to 1:1000, ECN account, Metatrader 4 and free market forecasts.

Comment

In the foreign exchange, there is little or no inside information. Exchange rates fluctuations are usually caused by actual monetary flows as well as anticipations on global macroeconomic conditions. I am getting significant news from my broker Circle Markets, the best broker in forex industry I have found. They always wants their clients to be profitable and successful in their clients trading. They executes my orders instantly so I can’t lose the target profits.
                    My relationship with my broker is very transparent, that is why I am doing good trading. They are offering complete educational materials which can be very useful for beginners in forex. I can get lowest trading spreads, leverage maximum based on my account type and their margin requirements also minimum.

Comment

Working...
                    X