Why most of traders lose on forex?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why most of traders lose on forex?

I have question to you, what is your opinion about why only 10% of traders (may be less) can win on forex while in theory there must be 50% losers and 50% winners? I think that there are not many experienced traders on forex. After bad experience many traders leave forex, some traders' nerves do not allow to last at forex more than a year. So this 10% is well experienced traders.
    Personally when I was new to forex, despite I followed forex psychilogy study I could not control myself. I was emotional when losing and admired when gaining. When I won I thought that nowbody was there smart like me (I was so wrong), and being encouraged I made many wrong moves, I was overtraded I had as low as 300$ account and I traded over 60K a day. than as I found out that I made many wrong moves (without placing stop loss orders) I made the very mistake what most newbies do, I allow losing posotion to remain, however I was losing almost 80% but then market reversed and even gained something, but not always I was so lucky one more trade and I lost almost my deposit. But however I did not give up developed different strategies analyzed almost every currency pair, first time specialized on fundamentals and then used tech as well. WHy I am telling so much? I think main reason why most traders (newbies) lose is that they make riskiest moves after little gaining and never use stop loss orders, or even add lots to losing positions. They simply cannot learn to love losses. Only self-confident traders can win who developed belief, that from 100 deals most of them (over 70) will be successful. And uses stop loss orders to eliminate situation that if these 30 cases occur total loss would not exceed total profit. So I think that loses who cannot admit losses when needed.

Institutional Forex traders and successful Forex traders are very silent, they don’t share their trading history and strategy here and there! On the other hand, retail traders are very active on online! They are interested to share their losing stories! By the way, low skilled Forex traders are losing money here consistently! Without deeper knowledge on technical and fundamental analysis success is truly impossible!

Comment

Most of the traders trade with Forex like a blind trader. Having no knowledge about Forex they trade. Most of the trader become failure from Forex for three reasons like greed, emotions, overtrading. If a trader can be able to give up all those bad habits then he will must be the gainer.

Comment

A number of Forex traders start their live trading without enough preparation, their trading target is very straight forward and that is “huge money making”! By the way, I didn’t open my live trading account emotionally; this is the reason now I can enjoy my live trading a lot! In addition, cheapest trading cost of trade24 broker makes my trading life so enjoyable! No additional fee, no hidden fee!

Comment

There are many specific reasons for losing money in Forex trading. From one of them is the lack of proper money and risk management. by using high leverage without proper planning by and large traders in particularly the newcomers are losing money in this volatile trading place. as a newcomer , for avoiding risk I always feel comfortable with 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading platform LQDFX. But in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.
          Last edited by Abu Jaher; 02-01-2017, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Forex trading is like a hard job. So most of the trader get loss from here. Sometimes they found no support from their broker. But I feel easy because I got the full help from my broker Trade12. It is an excellent broker having low spread, big leverage like 1:400. They have a nice e book providing vast knowledge to their traders. They have education centre and tech within four steps. They provide signal and strategies on daily basis which is really excellent and helpful too for a new trader. They create no problem while withdrawing money.

Comment

If we see carefully then we can see that most of the trader loss from Forex for their scarcity of knowledge. Sometimes traders loss for their broker’s technical errors like reqoutes as well as slippage. Trade12 is such a broker is free from those problems like reqoutes as well as slippage.

One can trade here with high leverage like 1:400 which exceeds one’s initial capital which is really excellent. Since I have been trading with the broker facing no troubles like slippage and withdraw money. They cash back money in just time which is very much excellent taking no set up fees. That’s why one can enjoy his exact capital.

Comment

I think most of the trader get loss from Forex market for their scarcity of knowledge. But sometimes they get loss from Forex for the technical errors of brokers like reqoutes and slippage. Trade12 is such an ECN broker free from reqoutes and slippage. They have almost a well platform with all technical tools available. They take no set up fees on trading that’s why we can enjoy our exact profit. It is really a reliable broker.

Comment

Usually they loose cause they trade with some scam broker. For example, when I traded with Exness broker I lost the money lots of times and after that company increased margin level, I was just fed up and started looking for another broker.

Comment

I believe majority loses because of not being skillful enough and on same pattern, I believe wrong broker too plays a part. I am with TradeWiseFX and under their service, I have always won due to the stuff like 50% Deposit Bonus, low spreads with No Commission, it’s all helpful and allows me in profit making.

Comment

Originally posted by domin View Post
                      Usually they loose cause they trade with some scam broker. For example, when I traded with Exness broker I lost the money lots of times and after that company increased margin level, I was just fed up and started looking for another broker.
                      I feel so sorry for you! Did you talk to their regulator and filed complain? Anyway, I think you should try this web site here. I was scammed by Instaforex, as I went with their Binary Option account due to 30% deposit bonus, but they cheated me and removed the funds while the trades were on causing me to lose badly. I filled complain with Winchargeback and their professional team helped me nicely with restoring the money. So, you should also try as there is nothing to lose even if this doesn’t work out.

Comment

Market does not shoulder on same consistently. That is the reason a technique does not work dependably. It essentially work a specific time. I am a binary options trader. There are many brokers making fake confirmations and when the time has come, they demonstrate their framework of terms and conditions which as a trader 99% don't read genuinely. In any case, lxmarkets.com broker is to an awesome degree excellent, they dealt with my issue inside minutes and with no reason they have ended up being over the issue.

Comment

Just because they trade with the wrong brokers. I mean, when for example, Alpari UK became a bankrupt, that wasn't traders' fault that they lost all their money without compensation.

Comment

From my first day of trading I am extremely dependable on scalping strategy that brings me profit in a short time. And for using this trading approach in a proper way now I am with LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping with other trading techniques. So, I always feel secure and comfortable when scalping practically.

Comment

Forex is the biggest financial market in the world.it is very easy to make money by doing forex within a very short time. That's why everyone wants to do forex. And they just started their forex business without gaining any knowledge about forex. That's why they find difficulties while doing trade and lose money. Also they did not gather any information about forex market and also the brokers. There are many brokers in forex market. But all of them are not reliable. Because of lacking of knowledge about forex market and broker, the new comer trades invest their money with a wrong and fraud broker. Because of these types of silly mistakes a trader has to face huge loss.
                              I personally do trade with FreshForex broker from the beginning of my career. This broker is very reliable and trustworthy. Their customer support system is very good. They always take good care of their clients by providing their services like fund safety, faster withdrawal, no withdrawal and deposit fees, lower spread and also many more. The broker is actually very good at their services.

Comment

Working...
                              X